The lovely Mrs. C aka Mama Lisa C has tagged me with a picture mag tag. It took me awhile to do it because the pictures I have ain't exactly cover magazine quality. As you will see in the pic posted below where half of my face is cut off. Don't quit my day job huh, cuz I'd surely be fired for that cover. LOL
If anyone else is so included to do a fake magazine cover, go for it and have some fun.
*smoochies* - Lady A

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Subscribe to Time Magazine at an 86% discount!


2 Comments:
At 5:38 AM, March 02, 2008,
Lisa R Charles said…
LOL....I love the creativity but nope, I wouldn't recommend you quit your day job!!! ;)
Thanks for playing sis!
At 4:15 PM, March 02, 2008,
Anonymous said…
500 more magazine cover makers @ http://www.FakeMagazineCover.com (plus 2,000 other fun novelty photo templates).
Post a Comment
<< Home